Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Scared out of my mind!


      Jeremiah 29:11 says, "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

      This verse has been said to me over and over again lately! It is the beginning of a new journey for my life! A new chapter in my own story! I am getting out of my comfort zone to be obedient to God and it scares me! Yes, I am scared, but I will continue to move forward. I will keep pushing with God taking the lead! I will go when He says go! If He says go right I am going right! If He says go left, yes I am going left! This is very scary because I have always hovered inside my comfort zone for years and years! In the past, if I began to get scared I would close up in my shell and not come out until all was calm again! No more, I want to live for God, to do His will not mine! When you get scared, do it anyway because that is obedience to God! This is when you grow in the Lord the most! Even doing this blog is out of my comfort zone, but the more I do it the more I feel God is helping me in life! He is seeing that I want to obey Him more and not hide away.

      So I hope I can encourage you to listen to God! He is the only one that can make you free of fear! The more you jump into obeying God the more He will help you conquer! God is everything you need! He is always there when no one else is! He is beginning to turn my own mess into a message! I will praise Him in every storm! I will praise Him always!

3 comments:

  1. So very true! With Jesus, we can be fearless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent blog! Choosing to praise the Lord in the storms in life is a huge step of maturity in our walk with Him. I have to remind myself of this choice I've made often. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so exciting J!! You go where He leads and you will be in good hands!

    ReplyDelete