Friday, August 31, 2012

Not Without My Jesus!!

      
      Just when I think I can do this, that is when it all comes apart! Because I, by myself cannot do this! I must have Jesus beside me the whole way and carrying me when I cannot walk! Also as I think I can do this it is as if I have tripped, fallen down a huge flight of stairs and hit my head on a brick wall!  Yes, that may seem a bit much, but it is how it is for me! I have decided that everyday must entirely consist of Jesus being first! First One to talk to in the morning as I wake! First One to help me make decisions throughout the day! And first One to pray and talk to before I close my eyes to head to Dreamland! It is also important for me to have my quiet time with Jesus, so He can talk to me and lead me in the right direction of my life! To be totally honest, this has taken a long, long, long time to realize this! I know I will stumble and fall, but with Jesus it will be easier to get back up! I want Jesus to keep moving me in the right direction of my life for Him! Without Him I could do nothing! Keeping Jesus first is what we all need, especially me!
       

      My verse for you today is Psalm 19:4, "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer."

2 comments:

  1. Keeping Jesus first isn't always an easy thing to do. This is a good reminder of how I need to be intentional about it. He can keep us calm through the storms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My absolute favourite verse!!! :)

    ReplyDelete