Friday, September 14, 2012

Sometimes it is just hard!!



     Everyone has bad days, even me! When I have these days I try very hard to just cling to Jesus! He is all I have that can comfort me during these kinds of days! I call them my "Bring your makeup to work because you are filling up the bottle with tears that Jesus catches day"! It is the type of day where you just want Jesus to hold you and dry your tears! Where you also want to be with some of your best friends that know you the most!

     Psalm 34:18 says, "The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit!" Because "weeping may endure for a night, but Joy comes in the morning!"

     It is the kind of day that you really are not sure why you are crying or why you feel like you do! But Jesus is there the whole time and you just need to listen closely! This is when Jesus is carrying you through the day because you are at your weakest! "I am weak, but He is strong!"




1 comment:

  1. Great post!! God is with you 24/7. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete